“Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” — Sun Tzu, 500 BCE
What is Content Strategy?
Content strategy is the planning, creation, deployment, and management of content in pursuit of a clear objective.
As a freelance content strategist, I help individuals and organizations achieve their objectives through content.
Here are a few links to my published content:
- Is This Just a Man in a House Serving Wine to Passing Strangers? | Roads & Kingdoms
- Video: Discover History and Stunning Beauty in Split, Croatia | International Living
- Tensions Increasing Between World’s Two Largest Producers of Sunflower Seed Oil | Olive Oil Times
- European Exporters to Benefit From Collapse of US Import Tax Proposal | Olive Oil Times
- A Gorgeous, 328-Foot Arch in Malta Might Soon be Destroyed | Business Insider
- Robotic Olive Harvesters Might Be on the Horizon | Olive Oil Times
- Uncertainty at Croatia’s Largest Company May Affect Regional Olive Oil Prices | Olive Oil Times
- Demand for Egyptian Olive Oil Increases Following Currency Floatation | Olive Oil Times
Content Strategy for Business
In addition to print and digital publications, I also work with:
- entrepreneurs and small businesses
- economic development agencies
- for-purpose organizations
- business incubators
- tourism boards