The Wall Street Journal has dubbed Brazil the ‘Social Media Capital of The Universe.’ It is one of the few places on the planet where the average user is actually increasing their time on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. As a result, if you are looking to insert your brand into the world’s consciousness in 2014, look no further than this year’s FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
- Target Audience: Males aged 18-35.
- The funnier and more energetic, the better.
- Keep your video under 3 minutes.
- Put soccer in the spotlight.
- Upload an SBV file for Closed Captioning (CC) in 60+ languages.
- Share with Brazilian social media contacts.
There will be a tsunami of travelers heading to Brazil this year who have passports and disposable income. This is a chance to get people excited about your destination. Plus, the Brazilian infrastructure and contacts you build now will be in place for the 2016 Olympics, being hosted by, you guessed it, Brazil.